What does it even mean to have spiritual maturity in today’s world where more and more people are supposedly awakening?
Let me see if I can shed some light on what my vision of being spiritually mature looks like.
8 Ways To Tell If You’re Spiritually Mature
Perhaps being spiritually mature is more about being in touch with your heart than it is being stuck in your head. While that may sound a tad to easy to accomplish I often wonder why more don’t seem to cotton onto this idea.
Let’s check out some of the other ways that may indicate that you are spiritually mature:
1. It’s when we start to expand our awareness of who we are beyond the mind and body while simultaneously experiencing deeply felt compassion for all life.
2. We drop the romantic notion of love and instead become love in which it has no bearing on if there is another there or not as the source of our love comes through us, not from us.
3. We see through the deception of our emotions and instead welcome them, especially the negative ones, as old friends.
4. We’re no longer bothered by trying to better ourselves instead we become our best self by accepting who we are in totality without preference.
5. We have no grudges or ‘stuff’ to fix around our parents, loved ones or people who may have hurt us. Instead, our heart is open to feel to the infinite depths of both pain and love as we know that the way out is in.
6. We take more personal responsibility for our lives and spend more time listening instead of making assumptions. We also don’t take responsibility for the lives of others as we know that this is between them and their higher self.
7. We don’t pretend to be something we are not and we stay true to our longing to follow the path of our deepest truth regardless of what the path may look or feel like.
8. Most of all, we need less stuff to be happy and we start to see the universe through the eyes of humility knowing that nothing ever was nor will be in our control. And, this is when we feel the urge to surrender so we can relax and simply be.
If this resonates with you please share your thoughts as I’d love to hear what is sitting with you around spiritual maturity and how it pertains to your path. These are amazing times for those that are willing to look beyond the world and see life for what it truly is.